What I am offering today is valuable whether you are in art licensing or another type of creative business.
Know that you are in the right place, at the right time and that if you live with intention, you will seriously get to where you are going in your art licensing journey.
Maddy's Girlz™ and I set our intentions deep and work hard at getting to that next level. There are always changes and if you look to the sides you will see people who seem to be flying by you. STOP. They have their feet planted where they are meant to be.
Here are 7 ways to support your well being in art licensing;
1. Do not compare yourself with others - they are on their journey and you need to stay on yours;
2. Allow others to enjoy their spotlight time - when it's your turn, and it WILL come if you keep at it, your light will shine just as bright;
3. Understand that art licensing is a journey and it can take time - enjoy what you do, take positive forward steps and know that even lateral steps can be magnificent;
4. Continue to learn and be involved with the industry - approach it with an open mind and a desire to support others;
5. Respect the community for all that it is and all that is has to offer - when you find your tribe life is more brilliant;
6. Be YOU - through all the trends that are necessary, hold onto who YOU are in your creative process while learning to be open to new things;
7. Contracts will come - be aware of everything else that is there for your art as well. Art licensing entails a lot of avenues and it's a huge world; and
8. Crush the fear of stepping into the art licensing arena and bring what you have - everyone has something to offer and knowledge to share, so listen, observe and participate.
Get out there and do what you love doing
Here's to your creative mindset.
ART LICENSING FROM my PERSPECTIVE